Thursday, September 08, 2005

Doing my show-and-tell duty

It would be foolish of me not to post some photographic evidence of this mythical trip to Canada... after all, no one would beleive anything I say otherwise.

For starters, here's me on the first day, at the top of Niagra Falls...


The next day, my cousin Apple (and the answer is yes) took us to the canadian Expo, to which we took the subway. For those of you who have experienced the New York subways but have never had the pleasure of their Canadian counterparts, let me tell you... it's a whole other experience entirely.
Here's the interior of the station we departed from...

And here's the inside of our train...

Once we got there, we wasted as much money as possible (mostly gambling... oh, Canada...).

At long last, here's a picture of my infamous Aunt Jenny, with Uncle Willy...


When we'd finally gambled away all of our Canadian money, we headed to the CN Tower, which was indeed... um... tall. We went to the observation level, and I had a good time playing around with my silly little fear of heights.

Here's me with the CN Tower coming out of my neck...

So there you have it, folks. See? I did go! (Note: no towers were harmed in the taking of these pictures.)

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

OMG...that pic of your aunt jenny...well...i could have sworn it was your mom at first glance...

Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home