Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy We're-not-British-anymore Day!

Nothing against the British, mind you. In fact, I wanna go back to England more than I can say. Soon enough, I'm sure... as long as we keep adding to the travel fund on top of the fridge, there's always hope. Meanwhile, we celebrate our independence, and I celebrate this awesome freaking diet. Just a little over two weeks since I began, and I'm already down fourteen pounds. By the time school start up again, I'm going to be an entirely different person at this rate.

I think I'm going to be playing an open mic next week, but I'm not sure when or where. I should be more focused about these things, sure, but I'm rather enjoying my first lazy bit of summer so far, and I don't want to screw it up. besides, I want to spend some time writing new music, and that doesn't happen as well when I'm making myself too busy. See? I can still be productive AND lazy. Call it a gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home