Thursday, April 05, 2007

THE CD IS IN!!!!!

That's right. So buy one. Hell, buy ten.

They arrived this evening, and they're awesome. All five hunderd of them. And I intend to sell as many of these as possible, so don't leave me hangin' , people! I'm selling them for $10.00 each, which I'm hoping won't break anybody's bank. I'll be posting more information on how to buy it as soon as I figure out the best way to distribute and market the album. For now, I'm going to set up a PayPal thing on my music website (I'll spread the word when that's done), and then we'll see how it goes. I mean, yeah, my mom is going to buy a bunch, but let's face it, that's the same thing she did back when I was a kid selling candy bars for school. (Gee... whatever happened to all those candy bars? Yeah... all you have to do is look at some of my school pictures to answer that one.)

Anyway, buy my cd.

Meanwhile, something to think about... what's with al the white people moving into my neighborhood? I'm starting to get worried about the racial climate around here, man. I mean, I get off the subway to go home at night, and moabout half of the people getting off the subway at my stop with me are WHITE??? What gives? I thought this wasn't going to be... well... THAT kind of neighborhood. This is a primarily hispanic part of town, and our area in particular is exceptionally diverse, given our proximity to the hospital, so we live around all kinds of folks from just about everywhere. But WHITE PEOPLE??? Wow... didn't see that coming. I figured I'd brought John in under the radar, but I guess somebody caught wind of it, because now it seems like there are white people out here in droves. Fine. Whatever. Let them come. It's just a little creepy, that's all. And weird. It's as if they suddenly appeared, and not just a couple, but several, in singles and pairs. Weird. John finds it a little disturbing, too, by the way. I think this makes it harder for him to feel cool and special, or to build up that much coveted street cred we all strive for. He'll make it somehow, though. I believe in him.

Buy my cd.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heads up...Your music web has the CD posted for $7.00. In a price war already?? - Love, K

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

Awesome!!! I'm off to buy it.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 5:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Monday, November 10, 2008 2:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home