Friday, August 24, 2007

I've been tagged with the "4 List"

Thanks, Chrissie, for roping me into this... I'll get you somehow...

4 things about me you may not have known:
1. I've always wanted to be a dancer, and I have't given up completely.
2. I used to hate cats on principle. Now I love mine, but mostly because he's virtually a dog anyway.
3. I have a birthmark that looks like a hickey. I've gotten into arguments with a few boyfriends over that one.
4. Someday, I want to be the president of something really cool.

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Texas Girls Chior choreographer
2. Night club bouncer
3. Putt Putt counter girl
4. Cleaning bathrooms and serving drinks at a pool hall

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. The Color Purple
2. Harry Potter Series
3. Taladega Nights
4. Star Wars Episodes 3, 4, 5, and 6

4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Big Love
2. Burn Notice
3. House
4. Heroes

4 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Playing new musical instruments
2. Fencing
3. Running/working out
4. Writing

4 Places I have lived:
1. Texas
2. Venezuela
3. California
4. New York

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Seafood
2. Mushrooms
3. Indian
4. Sushi

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Living in Manhattan instead of just outside it
2. London
3. Rome
4. Paris

4 Websites I check daily:
1. CNN.com
2. WWTDD.com
3. My friends' blogs
4. Yahoo Weather

4 People I tag:
1. John
2. Kim(bie)
3. Molly
4. Kathryn

2 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

ha ha...if i had to do it you were going down with me....

Friday, August 24, 2007 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

YOu tagged me?? What the heck? Now what do I do??

Goober!

Saturday, August 25, 2007 7:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home