Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What happened to the summer?

I went to Florida for a few... sorry about the absence. Anyway, back now, with pictures and everything. I can also report that I'm down 20 pounds since starting the MediFast diet about six weeks ago, so that's going well. Now that I'm back, I'm looking over the edge of my summer, and I'm starting to wonder where it all went. Ugh... I'm not ready for it to be over. Sorry, but I don't mind relaxing, and I know what's waiting for me in September, so I'm not exactly enthused about the begining of the fall semester. On the bright side, people will probably have nice things to say about my rather sizable change in appearance, but aside from that, I still don't want to go back just yet. Then again, it's still a full month away... maybe I'll change my mind by then. In the meantime, here are some pics from the Florida excursion.


It's like they're twins or something... really uncanny...


Awww... this, by the way, was the night of Sam and Asha's engagement.


Luckily, these guys missed the subtle implications of this photo.


Tatoos are grody. So is long hair and motorcycles. I'm screwed.


Econfina Creek during our canoing trip.


What? John took the last hamburger patty? I think Bob's getting a little green and muscular... and you wouldn't like him when he's angry.


And here's Chuck, on the phone. He did this a lot.


Ah... some peace and quiet for me to ruin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

I have that same shirt your wearing emily, and I love it!

Friday, August 10, 2007 3:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home