Saturday, January 27, 2007

Momentum-a-go-go

Okay... much better.

For a while there, I was feeling as though I'd never get the ball rolling. I'm no less busy at this point, but I've at least gotten a little... um... peppier about things. My theory is that my workout regimen is finally starting to kick in, simply enough. Go figure... to think that a silly little thing like metabolism can make such a difference. But seriously, I'm feeling much more motivated in general, which is unquestionably a welcome change in the state of things. Aside from that, there's not much new to report.

I do, however, need a backrub. A good one. And a haircut. Oh, and an extra day or two tacked on to the week. And, while I'm at it, a pony. Just call me Veruca Salt without the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home