Friday, February 23, 2007

Love for the cold at heart, landmarks, and all that sort of thing

At the moment, I'm in the middle of doing a bunch of work, as usual. I'll be brief, then:

1) Valentine's Day was great. Colder than I'd like, but nice. John and I gave each other guitars... I got a new Taylor A/E, and John got his first A/E bass.

2) It's finally warming up a little around here, so we've been able to walk around wearing fewer layers. That may not seem like a big deal, but hey... if you ask anyone around here, it's something.

3) I'm officially about two weeks away from having my CDs (currently and officially in final production) ready for sale. Anybody interested? This, of course, means I get to go back to performing, which I miss desperately. That, and maybe I can sell some of these CDs while I'm at it, yes?

There's the short end of it... back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home