Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Painful burdens of self-betterment

I'll say more later... for now, I just want to report that I'm sore from working out, so my arms aren't moving so freely. Also, I've been busy beyond belief, which is hard to be given the fact that my arms can't move so much. At least my tricepts, anyway. So yeah, typing hurts, too, but not so much that I haven't been working on things. My latest goal has been to complete a website for the upcoming qualitative conference, which is coming together nicely. So far, not too shabby, but I have a lot of work to do on it. I also have a couple of papers to write, my thesis data to finish up, and tons of reading to catch up on. My eyes are drying out just thinking about the reading I have to do. Oh, and the CD... I'm sending in the materials to get it all done, so it shouldn't be but a couple of weeks before it's done at long last. That's what's missing... I really, really, REALLY miss playing gigs, and I swore I wouldn't until the damn CD was printed and ready to sell, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Three day weekend's coming... it needs to hurry up and get here, I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home