Monday, March 12, 2007

This has got to be a joke

Really... this can't be right.

I've just gotten word that the big-time keynote speaker for the conference I've been planning for the last year got the date wrong for his flight to New York, so now we don't know if he'll even be here. Not happening... not happening. I gotta find a freaking happy place, or I'm gonna just lose it.

It's my spring break right now, so I should be relaxing or somesuch. Yeah... that's cute. I'm putting together a manual for a measure for the CASA project, finishing a draft of my pre-doctoral project, creating the conference promotional materials (which is now on hold until we know more about the keynote... this isn't happening, right?), and getting over the last of my stupid bronchitis.

Ugh.

Sorry. I'm sure things will be fine. I'm sure of it. I'll get the drafts done to the manual and the pre-doc, our keynote speaker will sort out the mess with his flight, and I'll eventually stop coughing.

Happy spring break, kids. Send me happy thoughts if you've got 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home