Sunday, March 04, 2007

Give me a break, already!

I've gotten over a cold, only to come down with a lively case of bronchitis. Enough with the bronchitis! I've been given a round of antibiotics to take, but what good will that do me if most cases of bronchitis are viral in nature anyway? And of course, since it's bronchitis, I'm not supposed to take any kind of cough supressant, so that means I have to bark like an angry seal every few minutes, so hard that my head feels as if it'll just give way and explode. Not that I get a break from it a night... no, that's silly. I have to cough all the more at night, naturally, since I'm lying down. So sit up to sleep, right? Fine, except my back is so sore from all the coughing that it's painfull to sit up and try to get any rest, lest my lower back go numb in a very unpleasant way. Sorry about the rant... bronchitis sucks. At this point, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to make it to campus tomorrow, or if I'll be able to get on a subway without incurring the wrath of every passenger in whatever train car I'm in.

If somebody out there can fix this, hurry up already. I'm starting to forget what breathing normally is like. I'm sure the neighbors think I'm dying of consumption, what with all my frightful hacking. But seriously, someone make this go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home