Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back home and loving it

Seriously... I really missed New York. We both did. Sure, we had a good time seeing everyone back in Texas, but I've had enough of Texas. Sort of the reason I moved to New York in the first place. Strangely enough, it turns out that John was eager to get back to the Big-Appleness we call home. I may have pried him kicking and screaming into New York life, but he's more than accepted it with open arms since he's been here, and we were giddy as those two little naked Rodin sculpture babies when the plane landed at Laguardia. So yes, we're back, and happy to be so.

Now it's crunch time. John has a paper to write. I have comps, as well as a life to get back to. Meanwhile, a friend of mine just had triplets, which makes me feel a little like an underachiever (she even worked all the way through her pregnancy... that's a woman after my own heart)... maybe I can look to her as inspiration to finish my comp studies and get on with everything at full steam.

Here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home