Thursday, February 14, 2008

Taking time to catch my breath

I never thought comps could take so much out of me. It's really taken me this long to lick my wounds after than weirdness of two weeks. I have no idea how I did, but I can't really say that I entirely care anymore. I'm just glad to be done, and that's the most important thing.

Anyway, moving on.

I'm working on three major projects, a symposium, and two conferences right now. I also just got a new job, working at my practicum placement at a more involved level (and I have an office now!)... I'm virtually Mary Tyler Moore in a beret, traipsing in and out of my gigantor skyscraper office building in midtown. I'm gonna make it after all, or something... just as soon as I get my first paycheck. 

Right. So now, I'm sitting in a rehearsal of a musical at Fordham... somehow, I ended up as the assistant music director on this show, and here I am. More on that later, I'm sure. I also have another race coming up, which I think is a 5 mile run at Central Park. The NYC marathon lottery also opens up soon, and I fully intend to throw in. This next race is just another one of many, many more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home