Monday, September 29, 2008

Blogs are hard to keep updated

I obviously suck at this. Sorry to anyone who's been waiting around on baited breath... all one or two of you. Anyway, sorry, honestly. But to be honest, I've been on Facebook a lot, so you can always check me out there. Meanwhile, I've promised myself to update this thing more often, and her I am embarking on that very notion yet again. Sure, I fall off the wagon, but I can always get back on, right? It's not rolling very fast, after all.

Okay, so marathon training is in full swing, with just five more weeks before the moment of truth. I ran an 18-mile race in Central Park yesterday, and that went well. Next weekend is a half-marathon, just to tune up a bit, and after that I think I start tapering back my miles, so we'll see how that goes. Weightwise, I'm maintaining my goal weight, eating normal food, and feeling really healthy, so all's well on that front.

Work is busy but manageable, school is marginally more busy and slightly less manageable... I haven't picked up my guitar in a couple of weeks, and that's killing me. I'm thinking of doing a show for my birthday, sort of a gift to myself, and having as many people as are willing come out and join me. I also want a couple of days for a vacation, but I can't think of when those will happen. Thing is, I really need a break. I'm also teaching an Intro Psych course in the Bronx and a community college out there, and that's just about as much fun as I've had in a good while. Seriously gratifying work... didn't think I'd love it THIS much, but hey, I've been surprised before.

Well, there's that.

This is just my first little toe back in the blogging swimming pool... I promise I'll keep at it better. I think I need it, just to breathe, to take stock, to feel like I'm not alone in it. if that makes sense, good... that's all I can ask. If not, stay tuned... maybe I can clear it up for you before too long.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!

_____________________________

Dissertation Proposal

Saturday, August 22, 2009 5:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://xypucetoba.kogaryu.com/ejufate.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Saturday, January 23, 2010 5:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home